Our Mission: To provide students and parents with coping mechanisms to ease a variety of mental health imbalances.
- Group Talks on; bullying, anxiety and depression.
- Focus groups: building mind and body awareness through meditation, movement and breath. Finding focus and relief through art and music therapy.
- Continued Learning: a progressive curriculum with quantifiable data demonstrating efficacy.
Our Vision: To cultivate behaviour change resulting in better attendance, cognitive function and social awareness. To deploy “Awareness Learning” in the curriculum.
Current Clients and Advocates (to name a few): for specific services
- Bruce Trail Public School – Milton
- Dan McGann Therapy – Credit Valley Hospital Group
- Transitional Aged Youth (TAY) Clinic, Peel Memorial Centre for Integrated Health and Wellness of William Health System – Brampton
- Iroquois Ridge High School Parent Engagement Group – Stress Reduction for You and Your Teen